Construction Insight from Altitude : 10 Industries in 10 Days – What You See, What We See!
10 industries, 10 days. As we promised yesterday, we are going to provide a short overview of some of the key benefits that can come from a drone flyover – or what we call, ‘insight from altitude.’
The 2nd in our series of ’10 industries, 10 days!’ – construction, in which we are outlining the role that drone technology can play in accelerating your project management and more.
First, here’s a quick, short snippet to get you into the right frame of mind: What you see! What we see!
Sticking to our format:
What You See
Trucks, cranes, people, material …. a static view into the overall status and stages of your project!
What We See:
From altitude, we see a variety of key information:
- Project management insight. Before / after photos help provide you with a sense of the continued progress on your project. Here’s an example using a ‘slider’ viewer
- Stockpile measurements: the GPS analysis from our detailed GIS based maps allow us to calculate precise measurements of inventory on hand
- Useful content for marketing and public relations/community outreach. Take a look at our post, “Big Infrastructure, Big Challenges, Big Opportunities” for a concise overview of our thinking here.
- More cost effective and faster insight compared to other project management alternatives. Take a look at our post on ROI for some thoughts in this regard.
- Site assessment information with respect to environmental monitoring, remediation and more
- The ongoing status of a demolition project
- Detailed inspection insight to share with compliance authorities
- Workplace safety and hazard risk assessment spotted from a unique perspective
- Detailed digital mapping information for ArcGIS and other onsite mapping tools popular in the construction industry
- Estimations of earthworkings, cut & fill measurements
Interested in learning more? Visit out Construction Project page, take a look at our post, How Drone Based Visual Insight Can Help You With Your Construction Project post.
Then contact us for more information to discuss your project requirements!
Comments are closed.